Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, 7-11-09

Bonjour la famille,

I miss you guys very much. I hope you all are doing very well. Here, it is so hot it is like being in a sauna.
It's been more than 1 week: I've learned how to march as a flight, do a lot of push-ups, sit-ups. If our beds are not done perfectly and in a quick way, we all get on our face to do more push ups. I have classes, eat 3 times a day, I am part of the laundry crew. In the laundry room it is at least 10 degrees hotter than the actual temperature (100+). There are 12 dryers, 8 washing machines going all day. It gets boring to be part of laundry crew.
In my flight, we are 50 members from all over the States and most of them are, on average 18yrs old. The oldest is 35yrs, then Dad @ 32. I definitely feel old although everybody thinks I am only 25 yrs old.
Sister Reynolds took a picture of Dad and I hoped you guys got it. Last Sunday, day after 4th of July, it was fast and testimony meeting. The chapel was 3/4 full. I got to pass sacrament, I was so happy to do it. I am so excited to attend church services on Sunday just to forget the TI yellings, the jobs I need to do everyday to make our dorm look nice and perfectly clean. I feel at peace when attending church. I've never heard so much cursing; really bad words coming out of the TI. It really comforts me when attending sacrament meeting.
How is day care? Are you ok, Dear? I need you to write me as many times as you can. Please send me pictures of you guys. I need your prayers to endure to the end of Basic Training. It is so hard to be separated from you. Be good. Remember UNITY!
Love, Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment