Friday, August 21, 2009

Love my kids

This morning, Abby walked around naked because her clean laundry is not where she can find it. She decided she'd rather just be that way, so we said she could just be the wild "naked sister" who lives in the back bedroom that no one can see.

Kiki's priceless quote of the morning, "I NOT DUDE! Mommy, Jonah say I dude!" He's been walking around our house dragging the big kids' suitcases everywhere since we got them out a few days ago.

Teva just had his first Jonah takedown as they wrestle on my bed. (I love wrestling on my bed, not!) Jonah is more than 2 1/2 years older and more than a head taller than Teva ( think Jo's 4ft 8 or so), but he's a skinny butt. He started taking ADHD meds last year, when he weighed 65 lbs. This March he weighed 63 lbs still, but this last visit this week to the pediatrician he only weighed 58 lbs, which means Teva at 60 lbs has officially passed him up. We're working on the weight thing and getting Jonah to EAT, so I thought pointing out this weight advantage to Teva might help Jonah push himself to eat more. Sure enough, Teva jumped him and got him down! It will probably be good for both of them. Jonah's not a very gracious big brother, and needs someone to keep him in check.

I think they're done with the stomach bug, but I woke up with the runs. We'll see if the 3 little boys we have scheduled throughout the day want to risk it. I certainly have enough to do to keep myself busy if they don't show.

FOUR DAYS OF WORK LEFT, THEN WE FLY TO OUR DADDY!

1 comment: