Saturday, August 15, 2009
Saturday August 15, 2009
One drawback to our choice of AF Reserve is that we're so far away from the base, and it's not even his base anyway, so I've found an online forum as my only link to anyone else in the Air Force. There's like nobody from McChord on there. I'm sure there are kid programs somewhere, but we're too busy to track them down, and most are for deployments anyway. We just had a long hard week of work, and I have to get ready for new kiddies next week starting at 6:30am. My house is trashed from the summer schoolers, but I've got to reconfigure it all for the preschoolers. I've been trying to get my bedroom clean for more than 8 weeks now, so that's first on my list today. We've all got diarrhea today, so I don't think I can send my kids away. I don't love deep cleaning with kids around, but I've got a ton to do and only this chance to do it. We'll be fine, it's just the last 11 days when I have to pull everything together, and I need a whole series of miracles to make everything happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment